The actuarial world offers numerous opportunities for professionals to actively engage with the global community, share insights, and contribute to the discourse. Actuarial conferences, web session series, research institutions, and prestigious magazines worldwide are actively seeking contributions from actuaries. One way to join this vibrant community is by submitting a paper to current Calls for Papers. This is your chance to connect, learn, and contribute to the dynamic field of actuarial science.
Explore current Calls for Papers here:
- European Congress of Actuaries 2024, Deadline: October 31
- Joint Colloquium of all IAA Sections, Deadline: December 15
- SOA’s Call for Essays on Impact of Rising Interest Rates on Insurance Companies, Deadline: November 30
- Call for Research Proposal by the SOA’s Research Executive Committee 2023 on Emerging Issues Research, Deadline: November 15
- DAV’s/DGVFM’s Annual Meeting 2024, Deadline: December 15
- Submissions to the European Actuarial Journal – from which the winners of the annual GAUSS Prize are chosen
Subscribe to “News for actuspeakers” here to get notified about new calls for papers, essays or research.