Following the successful example of the Virtual ICA 2018, actuview is the first permanent online platform for actuarial videos and other media.
Insurance and finance experts all around the globe can gain knowledge from their peers, exchange new concepts and ideas and enhance their specialist expertise. With hundreds of hours of content on the full scope of the actuarial profession, actuview offers a wide range of interesting videos. In different formats ranging from tutorials and interactive webcasts to recorded first-class live events the trending topics of the actuarial business are explained and discussed.
The upcoming program highlights include the first actuview partner week featuring the European Actuarial Academy in February, the Ulm day on actuarial science and a full two-day live-broadcast from the European Congress of Actuaries 2019 in Lisbon in June.
The platform has already received wide support by actuarial associations and stakeholders of the industry. Global reinsurer RGA is the platform sponsor for 2019. And – so far – the national actuarial associations of Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands joined actuview as well as the IAA section ASTIN.
With access to the actuview platform members of actuarial associations are given the opportunity to learn and exchange, to share and connect.
- Access to hundreds of videos on actuarial content, incl. the ICA/VICA archive
- Live-streaming of national and international events
- Additional content from partner organizations and individual experts
As platform partners, associations, universities and companies can add a high-value offering to their scope of membership offerings and reach an international audience
- Join as an institutional partner to provide free access for your members
- Contribute videos as a content partner to reach a worldwide audience
- Take part as a company partner to show your expertise within the actuarial community
Full launch in March 2019