Each year always ends with year-end reviews and rankings, and we do not want to change this tradition.
So, here they are – the top 10 most-viewed videos on actuview in 2020:
- "What the World Will Look Like Post-COVID-19"
Olav Cuiper (Executive Vice President, Head of EMEA, RGA), Dr. Graeme Codrington
- "Research Brief: The Impact of COVID!"
Annie Tay, Matthew Edwards, Max Rudolph, Christian Levac
- "Prospects for COVID-19 Medicines"
Ivor O’Shea (SAI Healthcare Committee)
- "Opioid Mortality Trends"
Vincent Prange (Actuarial Assistant, RGA)
- "Modeling Infectious Disease Outbreaks 2020"
Eric Westhus (Data Scientist, RGA)
- "Strategic Uses of Reinsurance"
Erik Pronovost (Associate Actuary, Structuring, RGA)
- "KEYNOTE | Live Session | Without Actuaries, AI Is just a Meaningless Buzzword"
Frank Schiller (Munich Re)
- "Soft Skills: The Actuary's Better Half?"
Caroline Grégoire (CG4)
- "Plenary Session “Digital Ethics” | “Strong European Actuaries” Voice in Digital Ethics Discussion"
Falco Valkenburg (AAE), Lutz Wilhelmy (AAE)
- "Opioid Prescription History Analysis"
Nick Kocisak (Senior Actuarial Assistant, RGA)