Today is our first birthday!
We are celebrating this anniversary with our very own half-day online event featuring webcasts focused on job perspectives, professional training, and lifelong learning as well as the working environment – and what all of it means for actuaries in their daily professional lives. The event adds another facet to actuview’s offerings. The presentations will not focus on purely actuarial topics, but rather on the actuary him-/herself and his/her working environment.
Tune in for this special program:
- “What Is an Actuary, Why Do They Exist, and What Can They Do?”, Colm Fitzgerald (Dublin University)
- “Panta Rhei – On Mobility and Adaptability of the Actuary”, Anno Bousema (Partner, Financial Assets Executive Search)
- “Soft Skills: The Actuary's Better Half?”, Caroline Grégoire (Coach & Speaker, CG4)
- “An Actuarial Entrepreneur in Data Science”, Dirk Jonker (Founder CEO Crunchr) - coming soon
- “The Actuary and Data Analytics”, Jan-Huug Lobregt (Partner, PwC) - coming soon