From 30 November to 4 December 2020, the Caribbean Actuarial Association (CAA) will host its 30th Annual Conference. The program, “Today's Actuary: Virtually Everywhere”, includes more than 10 live sessions as well as a number of prerecorded sessions.
The live sessions include:
- Keynote Session: Hon. Mia Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados, and other prominent professionals will hold a virtual Round Table Discussion on “Achieving a Greener, Smarter, Fairer Recovery and Resilience – Moving from Talk to Action"
- Presidents of Global Actuarial Bodies Participate in a Presidents’ Town Hall
- Diversity of Thought, Chapter Six: Promoting Inclusion in the Actuarial Profession: Tonya Manning, President, International Actuarial
Association; Marjorie Ngwenya, Past President, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA); Cathy Lyn, Past President, CAA, and Past Chair, International Association of Consulting Actuaries
- Statistical Perspective of COVID-19 and Analysis: Sylvain Goulet, Eckler; Ronald Richman, QED, Pty
- Actuaries Giving Back: Nazir Valani, Valani Global; Mike McLaughlin, Trees that Feed Foundation
- Actuaries, Climate Indices and Climate Change: Louise Pryor, President Elec IFoA; Steve Kolk, Casualty Actuarial Society
Artificial Intelligence & Ethics: Caribbean and Dutch perspectives
- Demystifying Data Science Buzzword
The registration for the live event is free of charge when using the promo code: VIRTUAL2020BARBADOS2021