For its 4th European Congress of Actuaries in Madrid in June 2021, the Actuarial Association of Europe (AAE) invites all interested actuaries and experts to discuss the current professional challenges and opportunities arising from new areas of activity in the profession as well as from traditional work areas.
There will be a special focus on the environment actuaries work and operate in and the fast development of this environment in the recent past and expectations for the future:
- Emerging Risks: Identification, Taxonomy and Mitigation
- Data Science and Data Ethics
- Manage Uncertainty in Data
- Wider Use of Actuarial Skills
- Back to the Roots: New Approaches in Traditional Fields
- And more relevant actuarial topics …
The ECA 2021 Program Committee welcomes abstracts, especially on the above mentioned topics via www.eca2021.eu until 31 October 2020. The presentations for the congress program will be selected by 15 November 2020.