The Caribbean Actuarial Association hosts its 30th Annual Conference online from 30 November to 4 December with the theme "Today's Actuary: Virtually Everywhere". All recordings will later on be exclusively presented here on actuview.
- Over Ten Sessions Live-Streamed
- Pre-recorded Sessions on Demand through actuview, the actuarial media platform
- Well-known Speakers from Virtually Everywhere
- Student and Member Sessions
- Virtual Social Activities and Surprises
- Opportunity to earn CPD credits
- Content relevant to Actuaries and Non-actuaries
Register now for free!
Use Promo Code: VIRTUAL2020BARBADOS2021
Live Sessions Include:
- Keynote Session: Hon. Mia Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados, and other prominent professionals from everywhere virtually hold a Round Table Discussion on Achieving a Greener, Smarter, Fairer Recovery and Resilience – Moving from Talk to Action
- Presidents of Global Actuarial Bodies participate in a Presidents’ Town Hall
- Diversity of Thought, Chapter Six: Promoting Inclusion in the Actuarial Profession: Tonya Manning President, IAA; Marjorie Ngwenya, Past President IFoA; Cathy Lyn, Past President CAA, Past Chair IACA
- Statistical Perspective of COVID-19 and Analysis: Sylvain Goulet, Eckler Ltd.; Ronald Richman, QED (Pty) Ltd.
- Actuaries Giving Back: Nazir Valani, Valani Global; Mike McLaughlin, Trees that Feed Foundation
- Actuaries Climate Indices and Climate Change: Louise Pryor, President Elect IFoA; Steve Kolk, CAS
- Artificial Intelligence & Ethics: Caribbean and Dutch perspectives
- Demystifying Data Science Buzzwords
Thanks to the CAA's loyal sponsors: