Following the successful example of the Virtual ICA 2018, actuview is the first permanent international media platform for actuaries.
Insurance and finance experts all around the globe can gain knowledge from their peers, exchange new concepts and ideas and enhance their special expertise. With hundreds of hours of actuarial content topics of every section will be offered. In different formats ranging from tutorials and interactive webcasts to high-class live events the trending topics of the actuarial business are explained and discussed. The upcoming program highlights include the first actuview partner week featuring the European Actuarial Academy in February and a two-day live-streaming from the European Congress of Actuaries in Lisbon in June.
The platform has already received wide support by actuarial associations and stakeholders of the industry. Global reinsurer RGA will be the platforms patron for 2019. And the national actuarial associations of Germany, Austria and Switzerland are joining actuview as well as the IAA section ASTIN. With the access to the actuview platform members of actuarial associations are given the opportunity to learn and exchange, to share and connect.
- Access to many hours of actuarial content
- Live-streaming of national and international events
- Content from partner organizations
As partners of the platform associations, universities and companies can reach a worldwide audience and support the development of the profession.
- Join as an institutional partner to provide access for your members for free.
- Contribute videos as a content partner to train specialists all around the world.
- Take part as a sponsoring partner to show your expertise to the industry.