Finance and Investment Committee Annual Forum – Insights into Artificial Intelligence, Biodiversity, and Fiscal Sustainability
Update on work of the Finance and Investment Committee as well as presentations on:
- The macroeconomic and investment implications of the rise of Artificial Intelligence – Ashley Oerth, Invesco Asset Management.
- The value of Biodiversity and the investment, financing and accounting needs – Michelle Murphy, Social Justice Ireland.
- The Fiscal Sustainability of Ireland’s tax and welfare system into the future – Professor Niamh Moloney, LSE.
- Niamh Moloney specializes in EU financial markets regulation.
- Ashley Oerth is a Senior Investment Strategy Analyst at Invesco as part of the Global Market Strategy Office.
- Michelle Murphy is a Research and Policy Analyst with Social Justice Ireland.
Charing the event: Daragh Burns, Chair of the SAI Finance & Investment Committee